Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 431 of 1,226

Re: BT Cloud Won't Start

It seems to be working thanks
0 Ratings
Message 432 of 1,226

I must say I am disappointed with AVG not issuing any statement on flagging BT Cloud as a virus/Trojan and still nothing from BT yet.

0 Ratings
Message 433 of 1,226

Re: BT Cloud starts and then errors when trying to sync

New app works at first and then BT_Cloud_Error.png

Error than pops up every 5 mins or so. Restarting app seems to enable sync but then error. Deleted and reinstalled app. Had to repoint it at my sysnc folder as it automatically creates a (1) version. Worked for several hours then error again.

0 Ratings
Message 434 of 1,226

We know that there were problems both with the server software, now possibly at least partly addressed, and the desktop (client) app which has not yet been reissued. If you still are having problems I would wait, if you can, for that new version to be released. You may be trying to cure what for you is not yet curable. 

0 Ratings
Message 435 of 1,226

Can you clarify what you mean by it isn't working ?
0 Ratings
Message 436 of 1,226

It gives the error message when trying to sync and then pauses syncing

0 Ratings
Message 437 of 1,226

Thanks, I do not rely on this for backup but remote access. As am staying at home while COVID rages its academic at the moment. I posted because most people were reporting fails to start, mine starts, works and then stops.

0 Ratings
Message 438 of 1,226

Does it resume syncing when the the Resume Syncing arrow on the page which appears after initialising from the Task Bar is pressed ?
0 Ratings
Message 439 of 1,226

BT Cloud states all files in sync, but they are not and are not being updated and backed up. Below is the screenshot I took this morning 12 12 2020 after waiting for Cloud to complete its sync upload. most of my files have not been added to the sync system so only 3 are shown. I added an existing folder containing financial info as a duplicate to one that should be synced. The new folder has not been updated as can be seen on the screenshot, it should be updated continuously as shown.Screenshot 2020-12-12 114431.jpg

No Financial info updated since 4th Dec.

The questions only easy if you already know the answer
0 Ratings
Message 440 of 1,226

In order to be fairly confident that the uploads are working it should be a simple matter of checking that the local and online directory sizes match, but in most cases they don't.

1TB Cloud, 77% used, 228.7GB remaining, which makes sense.
C: drive online size 883.8GB, and another 10GB sync, which is pure nonsense.

0 Ratings