cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 441 of 1,226

Re: BT Cloud Won't Start

Did you refresh this page before copying it ? I have noticed on some of my pages that refreshing is not necessarily automatic after changes are made.
0 Ratings
Message 442 of 1,226

@AJW1100wrote:

BT Cloud states all files in sync, but they are not and are not being updated and backed up. Below is the screenshot I took this morning 12 12 2020 after waiting for Cloud to complete its sync upload. most of my files have not been added to the sync system so only 3 are shown. I added an existing folder containing financial info as a duplicate to one that should be synced. The new folder has not been updated as can be seen on the screenshot, it should be updated continuously as shown.Screenshot 2020-12-12 114431.jpg

No Financial info updated since 4th Dec.

Your web screenshot in the background seems to be of the BT Cloud folder inside All my Files. If you go 1 step back to there  - you should see the repositories and against BT Cloud - does it say Sync for the repository type? You should have another repository which says desktop inside where which is where you will see your backed up folders.

0 Ratings
Message 443 of 1,226

My experience with the update seems to be slightly different to anyone else's, having read many of the postings to date. I am using a PC with Windows 8.1  64bit and I got the update as soon as I saw the message. This deleted the previous version and seemed to load normally. Then the system tray icon keeps showing the same message repeatedly: "Unable to contact configuration server". My PC is able to connect with all other websites and email normally.

I can only get the dashboard to display by going to the "Show Wizard" option and scrolling through to the dashboard, which is dead, with the message "(retrieving login information)".  If I leave it to run it does not change in any way.

I have deleted and uploaded Cloud 3 times now, with the same results.

0 Ratings
Message 444 of 1,226

David, do you still have the BT Cloud icon on your Desktop ?
0 Ratings
Message 445 of 1,226

I cannot see how to start a new message here.

My problem is that I want to activate BT Cloud. I go to myBT page, sign in, go to broadband, hit the button which says BT cloud Activate, it then just goes back to the BT home page, and doesnt activate cloud. I am on superfast 2 bb.

0 Ratings
Message 446 of 1,226

Yes the icon is there but it does not work, either just clicking on it or by right-clicking.

0 Ratings
Message 447 of 1,226

Mike8.

You need to activate the BT Cloud and also have software (desk top app) on your computer. As this is up in the air at the moment and due to be reissued this may not be the best time, but did you download the app as well? I think you can also address the Cloud via a browser page, but you probably still need the app on your computer. Or phone. 

0 Ratings
Message 448 of 1,226

I downloaded the desktop app. but cannot see the actual web based cloud which is what i want to see.

The activate button on myBT still asks me to press it to activate. I want to use it as a share function like sharing files similiar to dropbox I dont want it to backup my pc files

0 Ratings
Message 449 of 1,226

Bt cloud

Hi I have set up and activated Bt cloud and logged into it a couple of times so log in details are correct but now every time I try to log in it says sorry there is a problem it’s been like that for two days now so is the cloud service down because it does not say the reason and my log in details are correct , any help is appreciated 

0 Ratings
Message 450 of 1,226

@mike8

If you click on the the up arrow on the taskbar a box with inter-alia a cloud symbol should appear, open that and a BT cloud panel should appear with a globe at the top. Clicking on that should open the browser page. 

0 Ratings