cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 531 of 1,226

Re: BT Cloud Won't Start

Everything is sorted, i have removed BT cloud from my machine and moved to One Drive.

Since removing it my laptop is working sooooooooo much better 

Adios

Message 532 of 1,226

I wish I could do the same!.  I cant even download it all from the cloud unless I go into every single folder and even then cant download all files in that folder

How abut some-one loads all my files on a thumb drive and post it to me please - then you wont have to fix my issues!!!

I cant even get the desktop client to run AT ALL - let alone trying to synch any files 

Message 533 of 1,226

jamieandangela, my message "What else is causing you concern ?" was sent to kc130a at the end of a successful discussion.   

Before I begin, I am a user just like you and other than using there services, I have no contract with them, I'm only trying to help others where and when I can.  Moaning at me would only be an obstacle to this. so can you tell me exactly where version 20.6.1 starts to be problematic for you.  

0 Ratings
Message 534 of 1,226

Rogerdoger, re files not updating.  I have the same, with new files updating, amendments not.  The documents do not alter position in the list, it is not a case of 'missing the update' it simply does not occur. 

BT are working on this particular issue and have called me run tests so they can look at the log files.  

For the time being I am backing up any changes to a USB Flash Drive, just in case my laptop suddenly fails.  No hardship as I do not use BT Cloud for syncing across devices, just have to remember to do it.

Message 535 of 1,226

Just waiting for BT to issue a well thought out and thoroughly tested solution !!!!!!! LOL

Message 536 of 1,226

I cannot belive how this has all been screwed up since that last 'supposed ' update...what the hell are we supposed to do now??? Love the 'phrase 'sometime in the New Year'...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Get it fixed....otherwise it's a complete waste of time 😞 JD x

0 Ratings
Message 537 of 1,226

This is simply not 'good enough'....surely a large company such as BT can get their act together and sort this PC client problem out...we are paying for this supposed 'service' and we are not getting it...I shall seriously conside quitting BT altogether and change supplier for my landline.b/ban and mobile if this isn't sorted far more quickly than 'in the New Year'..it is franky, appalling. JD

0 Ratings
Message 538 of 1,226

Is 'One Drive' the Google one??? Just had a mail from them saying that from 2021 (june?) if you are 'inactive' for a time and/or over-storage capacity...they'll 'clear out the files'...well...how bad is that????????????? Sheesh!
0 Ratings
Message 539 of 1,226

Nothing has been backed up since 12th December, despite several stop / starts of the app.  This needs fixing ASAP.

0 Ratings
Message 540 of 1,226

BT your update is otter **bleep** accept that......an update that needs to reload things shows just how poor it is I have never had an update that has meant data needs to be reloaded. Accept the fact the update is a total failure and remove it!!!! 

We pay pays for a service so where is it!!!!

0 Ratings