cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 1,226

BT Cloud Won't Start

At start up my PC automatically downloaded a new version of BT Cloud.  The process ended with a message that the uninstall of the previous BT Cloud would be triggered automatically before the new one would be installed.  This hasn't happened.  I tried to uninstall the old version myself, but can't as I get a message saying the uninstall exe file can't be found.  I now don't have BT Cloud running.  Any ideas please?

BT Update:

Updates from BT can be found on page 119, post 1183. Click on this link to read the most recent message:

BT’s latest update on this subject
1,225 REPLIES 1,225
Message 1 of 1,226

BT Cloud Problems

My BT cloud has stopped work correctly (What's new there), on laptop totally stopped. Delete app and now can't redownload it anywhere.

Message 3 of 1,226

Re: BT Cloud Won't Start

Having same problem hoping someone knows what's going on with this new version

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 1,226

Same problem here also.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 1,226

Same problem here.  Was working okay before update. The  EXE properties shows File Version 20.6.1.0 but app won't open. Windows 10 Event viewer shows 

Application: BT Cloud.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: SQLite.SQLiteException
at SQLite.PreparedSqlLiteInsertCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(System.Object[])
at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Insert(System.Object, System.String, System.Type)
at SQLite.SQLiteConnection.InsertAll(System.Collections.IEnumerable, Boolean)

Message 6 of 1,226

I have the same problem. BT Cloud ver 20.6.1  was downloaded but is blocked from installing by Windows Defender - the .exe is currently marked as harmful by Defender for your computer. Another BT **bleep**-up.

Message 7 of 1,226

Installed 20.6.1

BT Cloud pop-up has been showing
"We're initializing metadata, which may take a while.
Please be patient, this will happen only once per account."
for several hours.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 1,226

I am having a similar problem after installing the new update but I am getting a message saying account full!!!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 1,226

BT Cloud update

I received a message that BT Cloud had to update. I followed all the instructions but then got a message that an error had occurred and the application would be paused. Now I can't open it.

Message 10 of 1,226

BT Cloud update not working

On starting up my Laptop and PC I was asked to install the latest software for BT Cloud. On both machines Windows blocked the download as being potential unsafe as I trust BT I told Windows to proceed with the download which it did. As part of the installation I was told it would be necessary to delete the older version before the new software could be installed and I was asked to confirm my agreement to this. On both machines I have now lost my desktop link with the Cloud. Has anyone else had problems installing the update and how do I fixing the problem?

Alan

0 Ratings