cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vintagewireless
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud app for iphone and ipad failing

BT Cloud is generally failing in various areas as has been reported numerous times by lots of people.

BT Cloud helpdesk called me in response to my complaint.

They asked me what versions of IOS I have and what versions of the BT Cloud also.

They said uninstall apps from both iphone and ipad and download the latest for the app store which did.

The app store version is 15.2.0. This version does not work - crashes downloading list of files or freezes.

The helpdesk said it should be 15.2.8.24 and I should contact Apple.

Apple of course were not interested as it is for the app developer to sort this out.

Tried online chat to BT - got given 0800 500 3114 to call the BT Cloud helpdesk.

Tried that but couldn't understand their accent and it was not the BT Cloud helpdesk anyway but the general helpline.

Perhaps the moderator could help with this.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud app for iphone and ipad failing

Hi @vintagewireless and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the cloud app. I can help with this. Can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the email we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
vintagewireless
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

No option to send you an email.

Apps don't crash now but don't update files to cloud correctly:

Photos do not appear in All my files-BT Cloud- iphone for example.

Apps have wrong version shown - App says V3.0.1 App store says 15.2.0 !!! Helpline says should be 15.2.8.24 ???

Interface not consistent between apps and btcloud.com.

Gettin really fed up wasting time trying to get to grips with something that has not been fully debugged befor einflicting it on users who are now paying more than ever (the July price hike) for a service which has deteriorated dramatically.

The Indian helpdesk are clearly fighting a losing battle with this service.

I would like compensation for all the hours wasted in terms of a reduced rental.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

My Ipad App has been saying in a pop up the BT cloud is under maintenance for about 6 weeks and that it cannot transfer files. This is stupid. It does work, though it is cumbersome and ugly on my laptop, but i can no longer sync files. This is really now a rubbish app. Dropbox hasnt failed me. One of the reasons i have stuck with BT broadbd was the Cloud Space, so I think they are going to lose a lot of custom. Can the moderator do anything?

0 Ratings