cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

BT Cloud app not detecting new files on iPhone X since updated to iOS 14.6

As the title says, my BT Cloud has not synced any files (photos or videos) since I upgraded my iPhone X to iOS 14.6.

It works if I copy the files into a folder on my PC, and sync from there, but on the phone it just says no new files found.

I have already done the restart phone, then remove and reinstall the app, and there has been no change.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: BT Cloud app not detecting new files on iPhone X since updated to iOS 14.6

Hello. Not sure if this helps, but I too am on IOS 14.6 albeit an iPhone11. And, while I’m having issues with seeing content under  ‘All my files’, all the photos are being backed up. I know this cos I can see the photos etc in the BT Cloud > IPhone folder on my windows Laptop.  Clearly this was all working for you before. Are you still getting the ticked green cloud icon on the app Home Screen? Or are you  seeing the orange upload icon? If so, when you try to force a backup what happens? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Hi @jezbod That's not good, I'm sorry to see you're experiencing issues with the BT Cloud app since updating to iOS 14.6.  I've highlighted your post to the BT Cloud app team and I'll get back to you as soon as they update me.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

The problem still persists!

Any feedback from the app developers?

Jerald

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Hi @jezbod the developers are still investigating, as soon as I've got an update I'll let you know.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Thank you for the reply!

Jerald

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Hi @pddco and @jezbod I'm sorry I don't have any further updates at this moment in time but the developers have asked for your details to help with their investigations.

I've sent you both a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team. You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

@NeilO Thanks for taking a look. Much appreciated.  Hope the team manages to find a solution. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

@pddco No problem, I hope they'll have an update for you sooner rather than later.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

I have just had to rebuild a Pc as my old machine finally died.

I'm just re-syncing the 400GB of BT cloud on to it...

And the passwords have been having fun, had to reset it earlier today as it stopped working and now my iPhone app keeps locking me out.

It's all fun in the life of I.T.

Jerald

0 Ratings