cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud app on android logs in OK and then stalls trying to connect to my data folders

BT Cloud has stopped working on my android mobile phone. I have tried reinstalling the app and going through the setup accepting the backup defaults, restarted the phone, cleared cache, etc. all to no avail. I can log in OK but it then stalls trying to connect to my folders (e.g. photos & videos) eventually displaying the message "Not able to connect". Everything seems to be working fine between cloud and desktop computer and I have permanently deleted all content in the cloud to get back to a clean situation. My wi-fi connection is good and stable and, in case it matters, I do not have parental controls activated in my account.

How do I fix this problem?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud app on android logs in OK and then stalls trying to connect to my data folders

Hi speedycar53 and welcome.

Sorry you're having problems with the Cloud. The quickest way to get that sorted would be to contact the cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 open 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun. Can you try that and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings