cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 241 of 304

Re: Celebration of 6 months of the New Superdupa BT Cloud

Jts, I've wasted enough time with BT Cloud over the last few months to know exactly what happens or more to the point what doesn't happen. The saved files on PC1 may appear to have uploaded according to the pop up window, but you then go to PC2 and those files have not been downloaded. For whatever reason full syncing does not occur until a restart of PC1.
0 Ratings
Message 242 of 304

Re: Backup, Sync or both?

Hi @Old_Deuteronomy @Jonathan24 @henryfm and @cfpage  Thanks for posting and I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with the Sync not working correctly. I've sent you all a Private Message for you to send me your details, I'll get the BT Cloud Team to investigate.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 243 of 304

You should be so lucky!

0 Ratings
Message 244 of 304

Agree completely, good luck on getting a refund or a solution.
0 Ratings
Message 245 of 304

For the record, late last year, I submitted a formal complaint through the BT website. As part of this, I asked BT to categorically deny (or confirm) if the BT Cloud had been subjected to a cyberattack of some sort or other. I got a call from Geoff on 16 December about my complaint. He categorically refused to confirm or deny any such thing and after a chat suggested I went to https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/BT-Cloud-Won-t-Start/td-p/2117275/page/53 for help and advice. We all know how this has ended up! 123 pages, at the last count, then a redirection to a new thread (I think at least 23 pages long at the time of writing). As rollback has been denied, I think it fair to assume that there was something seriously wrong that BT can't/won't own up to.
0 Ratings
Message 246 of 304

All pigs fuelled and ready to fly!
0 Ratings
Message 247 of 304

It would just be nice if my devices just synced in the first place. Total lack of solution from BT on this and the 'December' problem.
0 Ratings
Message 248 of 304

Thanks, JohnC2. I have replied, so best of luck
0 Ratings
Message 249 of 304

Hi @rogerdoger,

Thank you for posting I'm sorry if you're still experiencing issues with the sync not working correctly. I'd like to get this investigated and I've sent you a PM with details for how you can contact the Moderation team.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 250 of 304

Still unreliable...

Soooo... BT Cloud still seems to be quite unreliable.  The last time it backed a file up was reportedly7 days ago, despite me changing quite a few files over the last week.  Fortunately I have Memeo (on the same file set) which does actually back stuff up.  Beware if you're relying on BT Cloud for backups - if the first time you test it is when you need it you might be in for a nasty shock.  I'd really recommend you have a plan B.

MemeoBetterThanBTCloud.png

0 Ratings