cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cnelms
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud can't see and backup pictures on Samsung smartphone uploaded from Nikon camera

My Nikon camera uses wifi to upload pictures to my Samsung Galaxy S3, but puts them in a separate Nikon folder.  The phone recognises this and offers it as an option when I open the picture viewing app, but the pictures in the folder are not included in the pictures automatically backed up.  Any suggestions?  I know I could move the pictures across to the regular picture folder each time, but I don't want to have to do this extra step.  Nikon support suggested contacting BT.  Would it be possible to suggest to the development team as a future possible enhancement that the option in the app to select 'Pictures' for automatic backup be improved to allow the user in addition to select any folder on the phone?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud can't see and backup pictures on Samsung smartphone uploaded from Nikon camera

Why use BT Cloud?

On your S3 you could use Google Drive which can store 15gb of data - for photos if you backup full size it is used against storage, but standard do not.

You could go one better and use Flickr - a free acount gives you 1TB of storage and you can access it from most devices (android, apple, pc) and if you leave BT you don't have to move your photos about.

I backup to Flickr and have set which photo folders I want backing up (ie screenshots, downloads, whatsapp, camera, etc, etc)

0 Ratings