cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jakeox
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

BT Cloud - cannot connect

I downloaded BT Cloud last week but ever since I have not been able to login. Once my PC starts up it tries to start BT Cloud and presents a login screen 3 or 4 times but this disappears quickly each time. I am then presented with a login screen but there is a pop-up in front of it saying "Cannot connect to the service. Check your network connection". I click OK and the pop-up and the login screen disappear, never to be seen again. My network connection is always fine.

BT cloud.jpg

Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: BT Cloud - cannot connect

Hi Jakeox,

Welcome to the community forum. Did you manage to get this sorted? If you are still having problems using BT Cloud I'll be able to get this investigated. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 14

Hi Paddy,

Jakeox is correct.

Downloaded the file from BT and ever since it just flashes up on screen and then says it cannot connect to server.

I have tried this on a Windows Desktop PC running Windows 7. It is the same with a Laptop running Windows 8, both 64 bit oiperating systems.

Any chance you can look at this also.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Hi Toekneem,

Yes sure I can get this looked at for you. Please send me your details using the link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 14

Hi PaddyB ,it's all done.

Thanks

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
jakeox
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

Paddy - thanks and a contact form has been completed.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 14

@toekneem wrote:

Hi PaddyB ,it's all done.

Thanks

After being in contact with the mods (DavidM) ,I don't know what you did , but yesssssss it's sorted.

Can now login with the BTCloud client for Windows on my desktop and laptop.

Many Thanks.

ps. Cannot mark this as solved as I am not the original poster but for me this is marked as SOLVED

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
1otheranoyedcustomer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 14

i have this exact problem

0 Ratings
jakeox
Beginner
Message 9 of 14

BT contacted me via email today (RobbieMac, BTCare Community Moderator) asking if my issue was resolved. As I am not aware of any action being taken to resolve the matter I do not know what prompted his query, but the answer is an emphatic NO, the matter is not resolved and there is no change in status to my original and still outstanding problem. I emailed a reply to his email as well as posting on this forum.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Hi jakeox,

Thanks for letting me know.  I'll give you a shout later today so we can chat about this and get you sorted.

All the best,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings