cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud - cannot login via a browser AGAIN

For the past week or so it's been very difficult , actually nigh impossible , to login to BT Cloud by any browser on a Windows PC.

I've tried Firefox, Chrome & Edge. I can get the username & password entry but from there on 99% of the time nothing.

This was an issue generally during the morning previously I found which I put down to it being busy with users syncing their devices  but it happens all day now.

I've 110GB of files that I'm struggling to access via a browser & it's not really good enough.

I don't use the BT Cloud app but manually upload the files I choose.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud - cannot login via a browser AGAIN

Was looking to see if anyone has had this problem. Me too, constantly. Can log in but when I try to get in to folders I continually get "We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later."

I use Safari and Chrome on a Mac and upload manually, since the Mac app is nigh on useless when you just want to sync selected folders.

And when you do get in and go in to a folder and upload manually, it uploads to the root directory, not the folder you are in, so you then have to move them manually. Really great stuff.

These issues have persisted for more than 5 years since BT "upgraded" to a different provider. It might be "free" as a broadband subscriber, just as well since no one would pay for this level of service.

0 Ratings