cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 63

Re: BT Cloud continually backing up

Hi

The chap from BT got back to me.  He'd spoken to the BTCloud technical team. There's been a few recently reported  issues with BT Cloud on Macs and iPhones. He's  handed my issue over to the technical team who'll be sorting it out. Someone should get back to me on Saturday morning (25th) with an update on progress and hopefully news that that it's been fixed.  Fingers crossed eh?

Message 12 of 63

Hi

Well the Cloud team didn’t get back to me yesterday.

So still waiting for at least a courtesy call to say it’s in hand.

I’ve been given a fault / customer reference so will try and get an update from BT on Monday. 

I just don't understand why keeping the customer informed is so low on BT’s priority list. 

Message 13 of 63

Good Morning,

I was also looking forward to the result of your call back.

As I have stated on another thread, I was told that what I have now is how it is.I have however seen several new threads with people like us with various problems.My cloud has now locked twice since, I have reported again, given screen shots and was promised a call back last Friday. Guess What!!!!

If only they would make a statement that we are all doing something wrong, or they have a problem with 20.3.10.

At least one of the moderators has been kind enough to get us a link back to S/W version 17.

Look forward again to your comments on their eventual call back.

Regards

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 63

Good Evening

I’ve just rung BT.

They’ll call me tomorrow at around 5.30.

It seems they - the Cloud team -  did try to call me today at the same time - 5.30. My phone was nearby, but as luck would have it  I didn’t hear it ring.  There was indeed a missed call from BT. Typical eh? 

Sorry no further info yet. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 63

Hi. Thought I’d update you. The BTCloud technical team didn’t get back to me. On Wednesday I rang BT again. Explained the situation. They had of course all the call history. Apparently the issue had been closed without a call being made. I was not best pleased. The case has been reopened. This time tagged with a complaint. The BTCloud have upto 3 working days  to respond and update on progress. So looking like Monday 3rd August before I’m likely to hear.  It’s all rather frustrating and really not a great advertisement for  BT caring about their customer. The front line team try their best to  get things sorted but are let down by the 2nd Level support. BTCloud on my iPhone 11 / IOS 13 is still not working as it should.

Message 16 of 63

pddco

Well done and thanks. Like you, I re- reported mine  a week ago, and have not heard anything. I even sent screen shots to a BT persons e/m  for him to pass on. I have a name. I will chase.

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 63

Morning All,

Just called the 08081006778 BT Cloud support number regarding my problem. Spoke to a guy called Denis who again was not a Cloud support person. I told him of my fault report, and he again said he was first line , and I needed to speak to the Cloud experts. He gave me their number. Surprise it was the one I was calling him on. My phone then went to ring tone for about 20 rings, and then to bleeps, meaning the call had cut off.

30 secs later my mobile, on which I was making the call rang, it was from 08003289383, general BT number and upon answer, it said. You were called from BT, we will call again if we need you.

Really **bleep** OFF, Moderarors please please do something for us.

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 63

Hi @Chris I'm so sorry you've been unable to reach the cloud team when calling, front line support should be referring this to the Cloud team for a callback and I apologise that isn't happening. I've raised the issue with the Cloud team but if you email the btcloud.support@bt.com team with your BT account details they'll get back to you. 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 63

Email sent today at 1:45 Friday the 31st we will see how long it takes for them to come back
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 63

Hi

Thanks. Hopefully they’ll respond to one of us!

Paul

0 Ratings