Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cusance
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: BT Cloud file size limit

someone posted:  I'm finding it hard to believe that you have individual files that exceed 10GB, even a dual layer DVD isn't that size at 8.5G. 

A bluRay disc takes 25G. Thats the real world now.

0 Ratings
cusance
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 24

i dont know. would I go elsewhere. your question would I have gone elsewhere would seem to suggest that there is an overriding reason to be with BT. There isnt so it would certainly have/is influencing my choice. I dont want to hassle with this kind of thing. I just want good connections with good storage that work. not too much to ask for. (As the regulator keeps reminding everybody).
0 Ratings
sea2dog
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 24

Hopefully they will increase the size from 10G
0 Ratings
cusance
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 24

sea2dog
sea2dog
Aspiring Expert

Hopefully they will increase the size from 10G

Yes maybe. dont forget that this facility doesnt just store, there is a sharing function. I do a lot with 4K videos. But if I wanted to share a video, I could not if it is over 10G which, as I said, nowadays isnt a large video file. We will wait and see. I suppose what ticked me off more than anything is that the BT helpdesk just bottled it on this and just dropped it. The promised call backs never happened. For me, there is no excuse for that. It stopped me from registering this as a problem that then would hopefully get logged and reviewed. Unless users demand changes, nothing ever changes. We will leave it there.

0 Ratings