Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sheila70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 56

Re: BT Cloud has stopped working

Go to solution

I experienced the same problem with none call back from BT Cloud, I reported this a week ago, someone from. BT called Wed.6th from Bt to confirm I would get a call on Friday 8th Nov 2019 between 4-6pm did they hell, not fit for purpose all the money I have paid BT for 50 years, and they don’t keep to there word.

my problem is I pad update 13.2 since then I can go to my pictures as soon as I tap to open picture it goes back to my home screen, same with BT Cloud Document gap then goes back to home page.apple said it is a BTCloud problem they cannot fix it.

also got problem on laptop with BT Cloud will not open any documents or files.

i don’t know when this will get sorted,spent 2 hours on the telephone yesterday to be told BT Cloud tech finish at 6 30pm

0 Ratings
Noz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 56

Go to solution

Hi Sheila70

I have the same problem like everybody else who are using cloud on Apple IOS upgrade.

After many phone calls back and forth to India they admitted the could not do a quick fix.

I believe they are working on an update to the BT app and told me end of December it would be ready.

I certainly hope so. 
Noz

0 Ratings
zappa
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 56

Go to solution

Hi Matt-S,

You mentioned me in your reply to @Noz . I have contacted the BT technical team about BTCLOUD many weeks ago. They promised a call back but I’m still waiting.

I think your are behaving quite unreasonably and disingenuously by saying we have individual and different problems with the BTCLOUD app?
Are they working on individualised solutions? REALLY?

It is not working.
It does not work.

I and many others cannot store any data on the app.

We are all experiencing similar problems with BTCLOUD.

Please do not patronise and fob us off with your reasoning/explanation!

It is not the correct.

BT customers are not getting an honest proper service and explanation from the BTCLOUD team.

We are still waiting for this app to work.

Regards

0 Ratings
Noz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 56

Go to solution

@zappa 

Well said. 👍

0 Ratings
Boxer1948
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 56

Go to solution

Hi Moderator.

I am also having problems with BT Cloud on my Ipad ever since the latest IOS 13.2 update.When I try to access any files in my documents the app crashes. I also have an Iphone and it works ok so the problem is definitely a compatible issue with BT cloud app and Ipad's with the latest IOS update installed.I phoned Apple and they confirmed that it was a problem with the BT Cloud app and advised me to contact you.I have also done some research and trials with 6 of my closest friends who have BT Cloud on their Ipads with the latest IOS update installed and they are having the same problem as me.So come on BT and admit there is a major problem with the BT Cloud App. I am also led to believe that you have a third party who is responsible for the running of the BT Cloud App. Could you please confirm this and release the name of the company. 

Boxer1948

0 Ratings
zappa
Aspiring Contributor
Message 36 of 56

Go to solution

Hi @Boxer1948 ,

Thanks for posting your comments about this longstanding problem with the BTCLOUD app not working.

It does not work with ANY version of iOS 13.x.x not only iOS 13.2 on the iPad as you say.😢

I note that BT have updated/improved their email service very recently but this BTCLOUD problem has been with BT customers unsolved for far too long.

This BTCLOUD problem must be escalated to the level of an outside, independent regulatory authority?!

Regards,

@zappa 

0 Ratings
Boxer1948
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 56

Go to solution

Thanks @zappa @ for your kind remarks. I phoned the BT cloud help desk yesterday and made a formal complaint and was given a £15 credit for me having problems with the BT cloud App, he also said I would receive a call from an experienced BT cloud technician this Monday between 1200hrs and 1400hrs.We will see if that call is honoured if it is I will mention your comment about the issue should be escalated to a level of an outside ,independent regulatory authority.

Regards,

@Boxer1948 

0 Ratings
Sheila70
Aspiring Contributor
Message 38 of 56

Go to solution
I have had two call backs appointments arranged by BT Cloud without fail I was given 2 hour time slot last Sunday and again this Sunday nobody has called me.
The only thing that gives me hope is other users are experiencing the same problem, I wonder if we pay for this service from BT to have BT Cloud although since the IOS 3.2 update we have had problems
0 Ratings
Boxer1948
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 56

Go to solution

@Matt-S 

Why hasn't any moderator made any comments on this thread since 01/11/19??

Regards

@Boxer1948

0 Ratings
SpiderPig
Aspiring Expert
Message 40 of 56

Go to solution

Hi All,

Since updating to IOS13 I have been having problems with a number of apps all of which have now been fixed apart from BT Cloud.

I would assume that BT would have been given a beta version of the new IOS for testing before the launch so would have known about the possible problems before the update went live?

Disappointed about the lack of comment from the MOD's clearly this isn't a big issue to them. The lack of posts on this thread compared to some of the other issues wouldn't be helping.

I think everyone that is having the problem should post rather than just stalking the post waiting for an update, only a thought?

SP

0 Ratings