Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 51 of 56

Re: BT Cloud has stopped working

Go to solution

Hi Zappa

I got reply in December from BT regarding my original complaint.

They asked if they could close the original complaint.

This thread is now closed.

I have not been in to the app a lot but if there is any problems you should open another thread / complaint to start the ball rolling again.

Noz

0 Ratings
Boxer1948
Aspiring Contributor
Message 52 of 56

Re: BT Cloud has stopped working

Go to solution

Hi Everyone has anyone updated to the latest ios (13.3.1) and is BT cloud working alright with this update as i am reluctant to update my Ipad till I know there wont be any more problems with BT Cloud.

Regards,

Boxer1948

0 Ratings
dj4722
Beginner
Message 53 of 56

Re: BT Cloud has stopped working - HELP

Go to solution

I too have this problem.  I downloaded BT Cloud a while ago but had not used or updated it.  Decided to use it a few weeks' ago and at first it allowed me to upload some of my music.  I came to use it again this week and I kept getting error messages.  The information on the website states that it should show up in Finder which takes me to a menu.  I cannot find it in finder.  Went the long route through My BT but still unable to see any of my music.  I have tried to find information on the web and on BT but everything that's on the BT website has not worked.  If anyone has had this problem and has succeeded in sorting it out, I would be grateful if they could tell me how.  I am going to give it a week or so and if I cannot sort it then, I will be putting in a complaint.  

I agree with previous contributors, they are advertising this as part of a package but it isn't working.

0 Ratings
Mcclegend
Beginner
Message 54 of 56

Go to solution

The fact you mentioned finder makes me believe that your trying to install it on a Mac.

this thread was/is about the iPad/iPhone app.

if I was you I would check this page and see if the bt cloud app is comparable with your hardware

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/what-devices-and-operating-systems-does-bt-cloud-work-with--and-

i just followed the instructions on this page and everything worked for me.

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/bt-cloud/getting-set-up/set-up-bt-cloud/how-do-i-set-up-bt-cloud-

0 Ratings
dj4722
Beginner
Message 55 of 56

Go to solution
Thank you I will look at these.
0 Ratings
dj4722
Beginner
Message 56 of 56

Go to solution
Yes my system is listed so I will take a look at the other reference and see if that works.
0 Ratings