cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeakBoy
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Cloud ios app crashing....again

Resurrecting this issue as it has appeared again following the 16 Dec update.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-from-BT/BT-Cloud-ios-app-crashing/td-p/1728798
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Cloud ios app crashing....again

Hi @PeakBoy,

I'm sorry you're having problems with the BT Cloud App on your IPhone. Did you manage to get this fixed?

If not, I'll be able to get this investigated. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
PeakBoy
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi PaddyB, message raised through the Contact the Mods link.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @PeakBoy Sorry about this issue with your Cloud service. Thanks for sending over your details and I've forwarded your details to the Cloud team to investigate the fault and I will update you as soon as I have some information on this issue.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @PeakBoy I have reported this to the Cloud team and they have advised they are unable to replicate the issue at their end. Please can you check and post back to let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

thanks

John

0 Ratings
PeakBoy
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Hi John, thanks for the message and call.
I am still having the same issue. I have tried reinstalling the app. It attempts to index and then crashes (at around 70,000 files).
This appears to only be an email issue on my iPhone, data does seem to get added to the cloud.
Happy to discuss further. Alan
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @PeakBoy Thanks for the update. I will go back to the Cloud team with this information and see what advice they can offer.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings