cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Cloud ios app crashing.

Go to solution

Hi JoeV,

I have the same problem with the app crashing on both my iPhone and iPad.  I have deleted and reinstalled several times.  I have also done a hard reset on the iPhone and iPad then reinstalled the BT Cloud App.  It goes through the speed upgrade until about 60K then crashes.  It does this on both the iPhone and iPad.  When I restart the App, it appears to be working but doesn't show all the files I have uploaded nor the folders.

As far as I can tell all the  files and folders have uploaded as shown on the BT Cloud website page and they are displaying correctly there.

I have tried updating the sync in Activity by pulling it down.  All that does is show me one random picture from my collection and does not update either the files or the folder structure.  After a couple of minutes the App crashes.

At the top of this thread it shows the problem solved but I cannot see the solution anywhere on the thread.

I guess there must be a bug somewhere.

Any ideas on how to resolve the issue?

Thanks

0 Ratings
PeakBoy
Beginner
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution
I am having the same issue. Have tried reinstalling the app. No success. Set up is: iPhone 6 runnning iOS 11 with power connected and 50 mbs Wi-fi.
0 Ratings
stennivilan
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

A past issue was caused by auto-suggestions, which you can disable under Settings > Safari > Safari Suggestions — but if this doesn’t fix your issue, you’re likely running an outdated version of iOS and should update your device via Settings > General > Software Update.

You can also use Torngat app to fix the the issue.

0 Ratings