cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

BT Cloud issue

Had BT cloud 1000gb for ages with my internet. Changed package up to full fibre 500 which is due to be switched on 21st jan 2021. My BT cloud now says it is full although only had 66gb in there. Deleted all files as I had most backed up except this months photos and trying to restore these few files that I remembered I needed it won’t allow me to, or permanently delete some trash files to create space but still says no space on the account. When I rang broadband help the guy had never encountered this problem or had any training on this issue but believed that when my upgrade order was put through the BT cloud was not migrated over. Can a moderator help please,

thanks,

Chris

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Cloud issue

Hi @chrismuzz and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you've got problems with your cloud storage. It does sound like there's been a problem with the order. Have you tried contacting the cloud helpdesk on 0808 100 6778? If they can't help let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Hi David,

had tried various numbers, had not seen this one but will try it and let’s see,

many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Thanks for getting back @chrismuzz. If they can't help let me know.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi David,

Still got issues with this BT Cloud, Have spoken to someone yesterday and i am unsure whether it is being looked at as my order to upgrade was cancelled last night (which the lady said may happen but nothing else has?) and i had an email to call BT Broadband urgently this morning. The order has been cancelled but my BT Cloud is still the same. The gentleman this morning suggested ringing the number you gave me again which i will do but wanted to drop you a line in case you could look into it while this is going on.

Many thanks,

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Hi @chrismuzz,

The BT Cloud helpdesk will be able to pick this up quicker than we can at present. With the bank holidays and leave, it may take us several working days before we can personally pick up cases. If you would like our help we can certainly look into it.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Hi Chris,

Sorry it’s off topic and doesn’t help resolve your issue, but have you recently managed to upgrade to full fibre 500? When I spoke to BT they said it was replaced with FF300 and the FF500 was no longer available? 

Please let me know. 

Thanks 

Josh

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi Josh,

yes I was due to upgrade to FF500 but nobody has told me this is unavailable. I intended to upgrade to FF300 but was told I could upgrade to FF500 for a couple more quid a month so went for that and then problems with by cloud started and still nothing after being told it was being escalated on 28th & 30th!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi David,

still haven’t resolved the issue with but cloud, have escalated the issue 3 times now but nothing. Have escalated it again but if you guys can have a look I would be grateful.

I have now deleted everything in the account but still says it’s full and cannot backup. Have uninstalled and reinstalled but still the same. Seems to have stumped anyone I have been able to speak to on the help desk. Just trying to figure why it can’t be just reset or deleted from your end and setup again.

many thanks,

chris

0 Ratings