cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markhewing
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 20

BT Cloud keeps crashing

I have recently installed the new OS on my iPad and ever since, my BT Cloud App crashes whenever I try to open a photo. 
The photos all load without problem and all the thumbnails are visible. I ca also access all the indexes okay. It’s whenever I click on a photo to view it that the app closes down.
everything works fine on the other computer .

Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
19 REPLIES 19
butchy72
Beginner
Message 2 of 20

Re: BT Cloud keeps crashing

I'd suggest deleting the App, and then re-adding it 🙂

0 Ratings
Arthur_Barrie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 20

Hi - I’ve got the same problem. Needs sorting as I frequently access old documents via my iPad.

Presume you’ve not had any positive feedback? (I’ve deleted and re-installed the app - takes ages to re-download- still no joy.

0 Ratings
David1111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 20

Hi, I am also having the same problem since an upgrade on my IPad last month! Very annoying when I click on the thumbnail picture CRASH out!! Can anyone help please 

J D HOBBS
0 Ratings
Arthur_Barrie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 20

Come on BT, this is serious stuff. The app clearly needs looking at.
My main use of the BTCloud is that I can delete pictures etc. from my phone and know that they are still on the Cloud (not like other ‘clouds’ - unless I’m mistaken?).
0 Ratings
Rocky123
Beginner
Message 6 of 20

I’m having the exact same prob try to click on a photo and the app shuts down have reinstalled the app with no effect. Defo problem 

0 Ratings
Arthur_Barrie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 20

If it’s any consolation, I can access BTCloud both on my computer and my iPhone, so the fault is clearly in the recent iPad  software update and probably out of BT’s hands. I’m assuming they are taking this issue up with Apple?

0 Ratings
markhewing
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 20

Contacted BT and they have confirmed an incompatibility problem with the new iPad OS update.

They have said the team are working with Apple to solve the problem, but it may be up to a month before it’s good to go.

Now using Google Photo which appears to be excellent.

0 Ratings
David1111
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 20

At last, some news! I had updated my iPad 128 to OS 13.2.2 about 5 weeks ago, been a hell 😒 since.

J D HOBBS
0 Ratings
Rocky123
Beginner
Message 10 of 20

Good news let’s hope they sort it soon 

0 Ratings