Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Robert46
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud music - wav

Hello all

I’ve backed up all my music files to BT Cloud and can see them in the ‘All Files’ section.  In the Music section I can see and play music, but not all files are there.  WAV files are not shown in Music but they do appear in All Files.  I thought this could be because it couldn’t determine track and artist details (metadata) so used the upload music from iTunes options hoping it could get the metadata from iTunes.  Following this the WAV tracks still didn’t appear in Music, but each track now appears twice, although All Files confirms they haven’t been uploaded twice.

So two issues - 1 - WAVs not appearing in Music.  2 - tracks appearing twice in Music.

Elsewhere it’s been suggested some music formats don’t appear due to DRM.  These wav files are not protected.

In All Files if I select a WAV files it will play, but I want them in Music.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Robert

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud music - wav

Hi @Robert46  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting about the issue with your BT Cloud. 

You would be best to give the Cloud helpdesk a call on 0800 500 3114 as they would be best placed to help you with this query. They are open 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri and 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings