Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marbella411
Contributor
Message 21 of 41

Re: BT Cloud not Syncing

Go to solution
95 minutes later and still solid orange light on Smart Hub !
0 Ratings
Marbella411
Contributor
Message 22 of 41

Go to solution
The Smart Hub keeps restarting and I briefly had BT Wifi Fon & BT Wifi X as an available wireless network but they have disappeared again
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 41

Go to solution

Thanks for trying that @Marbella411. You can switch back again. I'll feed back about the wireless problem for you. I'll be in touch if the cloud guys need you to try anything else.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Marbella411
Contributor
Message 24 of 41

Go to solution
David,

It looks like the techie guys have been doing their stuff hence why the Briadband wasn't working earlier this morning .

The Smart Hub is working fine now with blue light on. Also I can see BTWifi-X & BTWifi-with-On

I have started OneDrive and will see if this now syncs properly and if it does I will try Dropbox then BT Cloud.

I am hoping the problems may be fixed and I will let you know later.

Thanks for your help so far.

Stephen

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 41

Go to solution

Fingers crossed @Marbella411.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @Marbella411,

Have you managed to try the Cloud? Can you let me know how you're getting on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Marbella411
Contributor
Message 27 of 41

Go to solution

David,

I deleted what folders/files were left in the BT Cloud and in Finder copied 55gb of folders/files again to BT Cloud but not a  great deal ishappening in the cloud. The files have copied in Finder to the folder BT Cloud but when I login to my BT cloud account using my browser it asks me to backup some files - the newly created folder is empty.

In summary nothing much has changed. I still get the same problem of not uploading to Dropbox & One Drive.

What did your techie guys do to my broadband the other day ?

I had the green light of death & it took about 30 minutes to re establish a blue light on the Smart Hub on New Years Eve which was extremely annoying.

Stephen

0 Ratings
Marbella411
Contributor
Message 28 of 41

Go to solution

I have tried connecting with wifi using BTWifi-with-Fon but I only get 9mb download & 8mb upload. This compares to 69mb down & 19mb up connected by ethernet to Smart Hub or 66mb down & 18mb up connected by wifi with ethernet disconnected.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @Marbella411,

Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what the tech guys have been up to in the background but I've fed back your latest posts and will be in touch as son as I get anything.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @Marbella411,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. How have things been with the Cloud lately? Are you still having problems?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings