cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Cloud on Mac OS

I have been trying to use BT CLoud on my iMac (10.13.2 High Sierra) but have had continuing problems with BT Cloud app freezing. When I check the activity monitor it shows 'BT Cloud not responding' so I have to force quit and restart. I contacted Customer Support who asked me to remove BT Cloud and re-install but that made no difference. I then looked on BT Help and under 'What devices and operating systems does BT Cloud work with?' it listed Mac OS 10.12 Sierra as the latest system, does this mean that 10.13.2 High Sierra does not work? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Cloud on Mac OS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I suppose it's nice to know that it's not just me, hopefully BT will withdraw thier digits and provide a solution, there are a number of us Mac users out there!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 5

I'm using an iMac on 10.13.2 and BT Cloud is working. It's never been the best back-up on a mac anyway but I just keep it trundling along in the back-ground - but it is working.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Avoid it at all costs. It completely screws the Finder and all you will get is the spinning beach ball. UNINSTALL!

No improvement for Mohave either. Once I removed it, wow a rejuvenated Mac, super zippy now.

0 Ratings