cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Cloud on iPhone scans through every photo each time

Hi all - hope everyone's doing well!

So after the BT Cloud improvements last year (I think it was), things were working really well.  I have 2 iPhones that both sync to BT Cloud.  I'd open the BT Cloud app, it would see that there are new photos / videos to sync and it would just get on and do it, pretty much straight away.

Now it seems that before anything can be synched, BT Cloud wants to check every photo and video on my phone to see if it's been uploaded before it will process any changes - as if it doesn't seem to have a log of where we left off last time, so it goes and checks every single item...

I've got quite a lot of photos and videos on my phones (all backed up to BTCloud), so this gets tedious when only wanting to upload a couple of items.

It seems to be that the problem from last year or the year before has come back, as I've had this issue before and I wasn't the only one.  It's making BT Cloud unusable for me.

Anyone else getting the same?

iPhones are both on iOS 13.6 (17G68)

I should add that I've tried removing and re-installing the apps, but this doesn't make a difference, unfortunately.

Thanks.
Matt

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Cloud on iPhone scans through every photo each time

Hi,

Do not feel alone, read several complaints re BT cloud since S/W drop20.3.10. All yet with no definite comebacks from BT. only promises of call backs which do not arrive.

There is a link on these cloud problems to take you back to old version 17, respond back if you cannot find.

Search BT Cloud 20.3.10

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi 

Here is the link

You can download the previous version of BT Cloud here - https://btcloud.bt.com/web/app/share/invite/IQNh1iNKpb 

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks, Chris - my issue's with BT Cloud on the iPhone - I do have it installed on the Mac, but I don't think I've ever used it there.  Hopefully then if there's an issue with the drop then there might be an update.  It was working really well until recently.

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

At least the new version was not labelled, " NEW AND IMPROVED "

Chris

0 Ratings