cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud only uploading a few files

BT cloud starts, says it is scanning for a long time but usually only uploads a few files - today - uploaded 1 file, yesterday - uploaded 5 files, even though I have changed and added over a thousand.

So, the app must know where to find the files (because it uploads some) and used to upload much more readily. Eg: thousands a day if needed. it is constantly in a 'synching' state. I can upload from the website no problem.

I have 747Gb free space.

Every day, the app tries to upgrade, but the install starts then it goes to nothing (ie: no more messages).

What can I do to fix?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud only uploading a few files

If you're trying to use the abomination which masquerades as the Windows BT Cloud app then you should look at this thread, I just hope you have plenty of time on your hands as it's over 1000 posts long (no kidding)

https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/BT-Cloud-Won-t-Start/m-p/2117275#M40736

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I have been following that thread since December, but BT staff don't seem to be doing anything. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

As I understand it the matter has been reported to the service provider who own the app for investigation and BT are now waiting for them to rectify the problem. Oh the advantages' of outsourcing

0 Ratings