cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud putting all uploads in one folder

Go to solution

BT Cloud has finally uploaded my photos and music from my pc. It has however dumped all my photos in one folder and all my music in one folder rendering the whole process useless from an organisation point of view.

Am i missing something or is this lack of organisation deliberate?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud putting all uploads in one folder

Go to solution

@Davidchefwrote:

BT Cloud has finally uploaded my photos and music from my pc. It has however dumped all my photos in one folder and all my music in one folder rendering the whole process useless from an organisation point of view.

Am i missing something or is this lack of organisation deliberate?

How are you viewing your BTCloud content?

If you view under the top Cloud, Images or Music icons,  then I agree, everything is lumped together under general headings according to some unpublished rules, irrespective of your personal organisation.

However, if you view under "All My Files" then the files should be in exactly the same folder structure as as they appear on your local PC.

I only ever view under "All My Files" for exactly this reason, everything else is just a mess.

Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud putting all uploads in one folder

Go to solution

Yes I found this answer before I posted but this was not the case before but now I look again it is showing in the original order. Thank yiu.

0 Ratings