cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xninian
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud repeatedly saying "out of storage space"

On Infinity 2. Recently upgraded my computers to Windows 10. Since then I am getting the pop-out message that I am out of storage space, as well as in the Win10 notification area.  Obviously I am not out of BT Cloud storage space as my account shows that I have only used 11GB with around 39GB unused.  This is only since upgrading and have never had this message before when previously running Win7 Pro and Win8.1 Pro.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Suggestions? A Win 10 problem or a BT Cloud software problem?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud repeatedly saying "out of storage space"

Hi xninian,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details as we'll have to get this looked into further. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
xninian
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Many thanks NeilO for picking this up.  Have sent message to the moderators.

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
xninian
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Well it all now seems to be working - Thank you, NeilO if you had something to do with it! Problem is that when it did start working there was a co-incidence of a Windows update and probable timing of when someone from BT could have changed something!

I must say that soon after the Cloud started working I was surprised to get a phone call from someone at BT who told me in fairly strong terms that I should not have posted on the forum but should have contacted the Cloud helpdesk by phone!

If you read my original post I feel that I was making correct use of this forum to ask if anyone else was experiencing similar problems and asking for suggestions.

0 Ratings