cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hoddy
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud stalled

Upgraded to BT Infinity 2 a a couple of months ago and took advantage of the 500GB BT Cloud offer.  I've still only used about half the allotment but the sync (which is sooo slow anyway) seems to have stalled for the last few weeks.  There are still 31,327 files remaining, but it's been stuck on the same file for ages.  The times for previous uploads in the Transfers display seem to reset daily, claiming to have uploaded from after I've restarted Windows.

There is nothing wrong with the upload/download speed for any other application.

What's (not) going on...

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud stalled

@hoddy I'm really sorry to see you're having problems with the BT Cloud service. If you need any assistance with this I'd recommend you get in touch with the BT Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun

0 Ratings
Highlighted
JoeeeeeeR
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi @hoddy,

It might be worth checking to see if it's a problem with the specific file that it's stuck on. You could try copying this file to a folder that BT Cloud isn't set to back up, then deleting the original and seeing if this unjams things? What sort of file is it that's stuck, and how big is it?

Cheers,

Joe

0 Ratings
hoddy
Message 4 of 4

The plot thickens.  It's not a specific file.  While the program is establishing how many files remain for processing the transfers proceed normally.  Once the count is completed, the transfers stall.

0 Ratings