cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jred55
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud stops Transferring/Syncing via Mac App

Hi, just wondering if anyone has come across the app stopping the syncing of files after about 2-10mins? Because of the increased Cloud storage I decided to standardise on BT Cloud but beginning to regret this decision.

I've trawled the forum and seen similar issues with the backup function.

The 'Summary' tab on the app has the syncing dial turning but going to the 'Transfers' tab shows it just sitting there, stalled.

I can get it going again by closing the app and re-opening but it will stop again after a similar time period. I've tried changing the energy settings on my Mac to keep the disks going and not sleeping the display or computer but makes no difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Julian

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud stops Transferring/Syncing via Mac App

0 Ratings
jred55
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Yeah, had seen this trawl of posts but with no outcome (other than scripting via Automator). I have a call with BT for Friday so will see what they say.

I can't believe an organisation the size of BT can't create a cloud solution that syncs. This is very much a commodity solution these days. Might well have to weigh up my options going forward if they can't get it to work. Not holding my breath seeing as the post you referenced started in 2010 !!!

Thanks.

0 Ratings
jred55
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

So, in terms of an update - BT keeping calling me with an update of there is no update! Apparently, it's with their Suppliers and will be fixed in their next version. I wait with baited breath.

0 Ratings