Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhelal
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud suns from windows to other devices, but not from Mac to other devices

Go to solution

hi

I have installed bt in my IOS and windows and mac machines. When i edit in Windows, I find my edits updated in mac, IOS and website. but when i edit in my mac, it stays in mac and doesn't sync in other devices. I see that Mac BT Cloud App accepts syns coming to it, but does not syn out to the server. I did not experimenting editing in IOS, all I need is to be able to edit the same document from windows and mac up to the last version where I left off at one of them

I hope it is not a new bug that will take time to fix, and I am just missing something out in the settings and someone can help me find out what it is, 

thank you in advance, 

Manal

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud suns from windows to other devices, but not from Mac to other devices

Go to solution

Hi @mhelal welcome to the forum and thanks for posting about the BT Cloud on your Mac.

You would be best to speak with the Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 as they would be best placed to help you with this. They are open 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri and 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
mhelal
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud suns from windows to other devices, but not from Mac to other devices

Go to solution

thank you very much. I will call them tomorrow, 

Kind Regards, 

0 Ratings