cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud website not showing any of my files.

My Iphone app has been taking ages to back up new photos etc over the last few weeks, as it seems to be scanning all files and not just updating new ones, but seems to be ok now. However, just tried to view them on the Cloud website and it get the following messages:

"It looks like you have a lot of content, please bear with us while we fetch everything"

then none of my content shows on the screen - retry does not load anything. Any ideas?

RichardEType_0-1598614405686.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud website not showing any of my files.

Hi Richard

Curious to know what iPhone / IOS version you have. I’ve got an on going issue with backing up from my iPhone 11. I’ve put progress within someone else’s post “BTCloud Continually backing up”. Maybe related?

Can you see your backed up content in the BT Cloud folder on another device (PC /MAC)? Or have you only got the iPhone?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi

its a iPhone SE, los 13.6.1.

Backing up to cloud has been dodgy for a week, but started working ok the other day. However, when logging on to the BT cloud website via windows pc, it gave the error.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Ive been getting the same issues for some time now :-

"It looks like you have a lot of content, please bear with us while we fetch everything" on my iphone

and , - the same "error loading" screen on the web.

These problems have persisted through from ios13....  into ios14....

0 Ratings