Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud

Go to solution

Hi

I'm trying to share a folder using the BT Cloud website and I am receiving the follwoing error each time 

"Sorry - There was a problem creatiung a public link for this item. Please try again later"

I have tried various folders and also on different days, all with thesame response.

any ideas?

thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud

Go to solution

@DNLYNCH wrote:

Hi

I'm trying to share a folder using the BT Cloud website and I am receiving the follwoing error each time 

"Sorry - There was a problem creatiung a public link for this item. Please try again later"

I have tried various folders and also on different days, all with thesame response.

any ideas?

thanks

From memory, in the BT Cloud Web portal, I don't think you can share folders as such. In a similar manner you can't upload folders from the Web Portal.

You have to create a folder specific to the single files you want to share, e.g. add indivual photos, videos:- this is the subtle difference. Then you email a link to the recipient.

If you go to Help > enter search term "BT Cloud File Share" you will see the guidelines.

Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud

Go to solution

Hope you have made progress. The file share utility in BT Cloud is useful - and simple for the recipient to view your files - perhaps much simpler than other file share services!