cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud

For about 3 weeks I have been having problems with BT Cloud.  My Windows 10 laptop has the icon, but I'm unable to access my files via this laptop.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but still no solution.  I checked in with the BT Twitter team and they have suggested 'activating' cloud.  I've checked via my extras etc and can't see anything regarding activation.

Any ideas?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud

@Thommo987wrote:

For about 3 weeks I have been having problems with BT Cloud.  My Windows 10 laptop has the icon, but I'm unable to access my files via this laptop.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but still no solution.  I checked in with the BT Twitter team and they have suggested 'activating' cloud.  I've checked via my extras etc and can't see anything regarding activation.

Any ideas?

Uninstalling and reinstalling rarely works, not that there's usually any harm in trying.

There's a 76 page thread here, if you've an hour to spare :

https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/BT-Cloud-Won-t-Start/td-p/2117275 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud

Hi Geoff  Thanks for the prompt reply.  I did the posts, as per your link, I wasn't sure if there had been any 'official' solutions to the problem.  Doesn't look as if that is the case.

0 Ratings