cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simar51
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Having problems registering for BT ID/My BT. Spoke to an online chat advisor a couple of weeks ago when I signed up for a 12 month contract after receiving an email from BT :  Activate your BT ID. You need to activate it so you can go online to see your bills, products and extras, including the BT SmartTalk and BT Sport apps. She told me I couldn't activate it till my service was active.

I have tried again to register with no joy, I think part of the problem is that I used to be with BT a few years ago and my email is still registered, I have answered the password ? which I know the answer to be correct with no joy and have tried re-registering with another email address but I need an account number to do this which I thought would have been delivered with my home hub.

Any suggestions? Or do I need to phone BT and probably get put on hold for ages?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Id

Go to solution

The BT ID team should be able to help you with this. You can reach them at the below link:

BT ID Chat

0 Ratings
Simar51
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Id

Go to solution
All sorted Keith.

Apparently a welcome letter was sent with my account number included. No idea where it went but I never received it

I never thought to check my direct debit for my account number.
0 Ratings