cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Misspelled email address for Now TV Login

Go to solution

Can anyone help please.  When BT set up my Now TV email address for login they misspelt it so consequently I cannot log in or reset my password as the link is sent to an email address that doesn't exist.  

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Misspelled email address for Now TV Login

Go to solution

Hi @Pendlecurl 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having logging into your NOW account.  I understand that there was a mix up with the spelling of your email address.  The Community aren't going to be able to help with this I'm afraid.

Can you give my colleagues a call on 0800 800 150?  Explain what has happened and they should be able to get this updated for you.  If you have any problems, post back and we'll give you a hand from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you Robbie that's a big help as couldn't find an appropriate telephone number.

Bye for now

Caron

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@Pendlecurl wrote:

Thank you Robbie that's a big help as couldn't find an appropriate telephone number.

Bye for now

Caron

You're welcome @Pendlecurl 

Keep me posted how you get on 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Robbie

All sorted it needs to go to the tech management team so it's logged and they will keep me updated.  It was the first time they'd had this issue 😊 I like to be different.

Many thanks as I was struggling to find a telephone number for it.

Bye for now

Caron 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@Pendlecurl wrote:

Hi Robbie

All sorted it needs to go to the tech management team so it's logged and they will keep me updated.  It was the first time they'd had this issue 😊 I like to be different.

Many thanks as I was struggling to find a telephone number for it.

Bye for now

Caron 

That's awesome @Pendlecurl 

Many thanks for posting back to let me know 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I signed up for BT on Tuesday so have not got the box yet. However the BT operative misspelt my Email address (& didn't take down my mobile phone number!!!) so didn't get my confirmation contract. Phoned up yesterday and gave BT my correct email address. Have the contract now but can not get into NOW as my email login is still incorrect. After over 90 mins on phone was told that this would take up to 48 hours to put right. Why should it take that long?

0 Ratings