Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trevstar
Contributor
Message 11 of 19

BT Mobile App

Go to solution

Hi,

Spoke to BT customer service and was told to wait till the bill is generated and then try reseting the app and also unistalling and reinstalling. did all this but no result! bill got generated but no change!  posted here image of data allowance shown but no sign of the double data boost.

BT mobile app after resert of allowance.jpg

Called BT again and was told nothing can be done and I need to send feedback via the app and it will be sorted! 

Sent feed back to the app and this is what reply I got from them!

There is an open issue against the provisioning process for some BT Plus customers, this is external to the app.

Really sorry but the BT Support desk should not be feeding this to app developers, can you set up a chat session and ask them to get this investigated via your account under the BT Plus provisioning issue.

Sorry we cannot investigate your account details as we are the BT Mobile App developers and do not have access to account information.

Can BT moderator get an update for me!

0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Expert
Message 12 of 19

Re: BT Mobile App

Go to solution

Did you try scrolling further down the screen?

Mine didn't show in the area of your screenshot for some time but I found it itemised in text form lower down

0 Ratings
Trevstar
Contributor
Message 13 of 19

Go to solution

Hi,

Yes i did scroll down!  

Nothing!

0 Ratings
Trevstar
Contributor
Message 14 of 19

Go to solution

Hi,

Just noticed after an update the app nows shows the correct Data usage!

BT Mobile Data app 2.jpgIssue Sorted by BT

Trevstar
Contributor
Message 15 of 19

Go to solution

Hi,

Just noticed the app stopped showing the correct data and has gone back to show only 500mb! 

Can BT suggest now what to do?

0 Ratings
Trevstar
Contributor
Message 16 of 19

Go to solution

BT Mobile app has gone back to show the basic Data!

0 Ratings
V_Meldrew
Expert
Message 17 of 19

Go to solution

Going by the lack of response to your posts, I'd guess you have just been unlucky. Perhaps @SeanD could assist you.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 19

Go to solution

@Trevstar wrote:

Hi,

Just noticed the app stopped showing the correct data and has gone back to show only 500mb! 

Can BT suggest now what to do?

Hi @Trevstar

Thanks for posting back!  Sorry that the data usage on the app isn't showing the correct value for your package and has went back to 500mb.

Are you able to log on to your MyBT profile and check what the usage allowance shows on that please? - http://www.bt.com/mybt

Let me know.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Trevstar
Contributor
Message 19 of 19

Go to solution

Hi Robbie,

I did check online in the account and it shows the correct data allowance.

It's the app which is the issue! 

I did send a message to the app support team via the app and this is their reply,

The BT Mobile logs are showing that there is a block on your account, this could be because Your SIM has not been activated yet, or you do not have a BT consumer SIM, or you have reached the maximum attempts to sign up so could be a 30 min lockout, or it could be an open order on your account, If the issue persists can you speak to an agent via chat to ask for your account (Not APP) to be investigated.

Sorry, we cannot investigate account issues as we are the BT Mobile App developers and do not have permissions.

Cheers

0 Ratings