Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 4

BT Mobile app is being retired on the 30th June 2020

Hi Everyone,

On June 30th 2020 the BT Mobile app will be retired. If you currently use the app, not to worry, you’ll find everything you need and more on the My BT app.

Here’s what you can expect and what you need to do to set up.

We’re always working on the My BT app. It’s easy to use and has everything you need to look after your BT products. Here are some of the things you can use it for:

• Checking your mobile allowance and other usage
  • Checking, downloading and paying your bill
  • Managing all your BT products including mobile, broadband and TV
  • Tracking orders and faults
  • Testing speed and checking BT services in your area

Getting started on My BT

You can find the My BT app on the App Store or Google Play – or by texting ‘MyBT’ to 81192 to get a link sent to you.

Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need a BT ID to log in. That’s the username and password you use to sign on to manage any of your BT services online.

If you don’t have a BT ID you can find out how to set one up here >BT ID Set up

If you’re not a BT account holder, you can follow our step-by-step guide for getting a BT ID

You can find out more about the My BT app here >My BT app

Leave your questions below and we’ll do our best to answer them.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Mobile app is being retired on the 30th June 2020

Hi Sean
I have a separate BT accounts for mobile and broadband. Can the MyBT app give me information on both accounts?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi @MarkyMarko thanks for your post. I've checked and can't see if you can switch between accounts on the App so you may need to install the app again for the Mobile account as it has a different account number. If that is a problem you could ask the billing team to merge the two accounts so that you have everything on the one account.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I've been getting these warning messages in the BT Mobile app for ages, and it has now stopped. (incidentally my wife got no such messages and it's still working for her.)

Anyway, I installed the My BT app a while ago, but it does no work for Usage. I gives me an error message: "Sorry your billing and usage isn't available at the moment. We're just fixing a fault with My BT, so please try again later." And it's said this for weeks - no months!

I have just tried uninstalling and re-installing, but it's the same?

Is this know about and can it be fixed?

0 Ratings