Did you mean: 
Highlighted
fraglerocks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

BT Parental Control

Go to solution

Hello All

Hope someone can help with a solution to this. I have been having this problem activating parental control on BT for a while. Each time I tried, it comes back "Sorry, we couldn't turn on your BT Parental Controls. Please try again later."

Its getting a bit frustrating now as even Tech support doesnt seem to know how to resolve the problem.

Can you please help?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT Parental Control

Go to solution

Hi @fraglerocks,

It's good to see you back on the Community :smileyhappy:

This is something that we can help you with. I've sent you a private message to get things moving for you.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
fraglerocks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hello Daniel,

Thanks I have responded to your PM.

Cheers

Adetola

0 Ratings
redls
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution
Apologies for butting in … I would love to know why BT Parental Control doesn't allow you to dismiss it … Rather upsetting being reminded you are not a parent whenever you look through your extras.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @fraglerocks Good speaking with you today 🙂

I will get back in touch as soon as I have an update about your parental controls. Please either text me back or post here if you need to get hold of me in the meantime.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @fraglerocks The team has just updated me now, to say this should be sorted for you.

Could you try activating parental controls again, and let me know how you get on? If there's still a problem I'll go back to the team, that's not a problem.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
fraglerocks
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
It is working now. Thank you very much.
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @fraglerocks  thanks for checking and getting back to us. I'll let @StephanieG  know it's working ok now.

cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @fraglerocks 

Excellent, thanks for letting me know!

Please post back if you have any more queries about your account.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings