cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Parental Controls not working

I have the same problem.

I have not changed any settings on my side, been through the troubleshooting exercise and still no progress.

The failure has resulted in my children being served with inappropriate content.

This is a big failure on BT's side, especially as they offer this as we great product.

Any help will be appreciated 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Parental Controls not working

Hi @Langford,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems with the BT Parental Controls. I've moved your post onto its own thread.

When did the first notice that the Parental controls weren't working?

If you log into you My BT does it show that the Parental Controls are still active?

Have you recently moved address?

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hello Paddy,

Thanks for reaching out. I only realised that the Parental Controls weren’t working this week.

Yes, it does show active on my BT account, even with the custom filters.

We have not moved house however we did get the New BT Full Fibre installed to our house in May. 

I’ve tried to troubleshoot it via chat today, checking DNS settings, restarting the Hub etc.

Still no luck 😔

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Langford,

Thank you for getting back to me, if you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings