cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Parental Controls — unable to process your request due to technical error

Last night (Sunday 7 December) I activated the BT Parental Controls and blocked a few websites just to test it out.

With three boys I was curious to see what level of protection BT Parental Controls offered.

However this evening when I log in to My BT and click on the "Manage" button for BT Parental Controls all I get is this error message:

• We are unable to process your request due to technical error.

What needs to be done to allow me to access these settings please?

I didn't realise that activating BT Parental Controls would block the use of Google Public DNS which I'm using for a number of devices so I would now like to disable the BT Parental Controls but obviously am unable to.

Many thanks

Gareth

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Parental Controls — unable to process your request due to technical error

I have been experiencing the same problems for nearly a fortnight and have had numerous conversations with the so called tecnical support who tell me it will be fixed soon!!.I would like to know when but so far no luck.There is obviously a fault or lack of interest on BT's part.They are supposed to be calling me again tomorrow, so will update if they do.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Parental Controls — unable to process your request due to technical error

I contacted @BTCare on Twitter. They have replied and asked for more details.

I too will update this when I've heard more.

0 Ratings