cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT SMART TALK APP-Do NOT Uninstall/Reinstall APP Without Carrying Out The Following Procedures

@BobIsYourUncle no problem, post back to let us know how you get on with the Smart talk team?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
BobIsYourUncle
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

Re: BT SMART TALK APP-Do NOT Uninstall/Reinstall APP Without Carrying Out The Following Procedures

Thank you v.much 

I got several calls from BT smart talk team. they deleted my account(s) and I was able to reinstall the app.

I also learnt my non-sim tablet will not work anymore - not a big problem.

When I called originally it would have been better if I had been transfered to the "BT smart talk app" team directly. 

I don't think all customers would think of the forum.

Although v.good service from the people I spoke to and NeilO who raised the "complaint" to the appropriate team.

Once again thanks for getting sorted so quickly.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

@BobIsYourUncle Thanks for the update, I'm glad they got you sorted Smiley Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
t8769
Contributor
Message 14 of 14

This app is very badly designed. 

0 Ratings