cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 41 of 69

Re: BT SMARTTALK the answer to the death of BBTALK? ( Broadband Talk )

DS

I had a phone call early December about an update for the HH3 and would I like to try it but I explained that I use a netgear.  Obviously from your comment you received the update

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 42 of 69

@imjolly wrote:

DS

I had a phone call early December about an update for the HH3 and would I like to try it but I explained that I use a netgear.  Obviously from your comment you received the update

tbh I've no idea if they did send it:(

Though I now note that BTSmartTalk has officially been released, so they may of canned it?

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 43 of 69

@DS wrote:

@imjolly wrote:

DS

Though I now note that BTSmartTalk has officially been released, so they may of canned it?

it would have gone ahead as it was for QOS

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 44 of 69

@imjolly wrote:

@DS wrote:

@imjolly wrote:

DS

it would have gone ahead as it was for QOS

I'm not so sure:|

"We are just making preparations and as soon as we have a confirmed start date we’ll be in touch again and tell you what you need to do next and what will happen".

I've heard nothing since

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Storm_Force
Aspiring Expert
Message 45 of 69

Has anyone got a cotact for the smart talk trials team? just logged into the trials site and it has nothing there about the trial ending, would have though they would have let us know, I take it calls on smarttalk for the trailists will now be charged if outside the calling plan?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jetk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 69

The app fails on HTC Hero Android 2.1 just goes to force close after trying to register

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 47 of 69

@jetk wrote:

The app fails on HTC Hero Android 2.1 just goes to force close after trying to register

Are you using bt.com (MyBT) sign-in details? BT BB details don't work, as I found when mistakenly trying to use them.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
ajm03u
Beginner
Message 48 of 69

Storm_Force - you should receive an email from the trials team shortly to explain. If not, please contact them on btsmarttalk@bt.com

0 Ratings
ajm03u
Beginner
Message 49 of 69

jetk - we have a known issue on Android 2.1 that we're hoping to push out a fix in the next few weeks. This issue would cause the app to crash when the user clicks 'I'm at home'. Can you confirm if this is your experience? If not, can you send your steps to btsmarttalk@bt.com
0 Ratings
hippey
Expert
Message 50 of 69

There are some users that may have signing up issues for more than one handset, I have had this since the early part of the trial.

Another user can't sign up on my account due to issues with the platform, do report any issues as it may be certain accounts are causing problems!

0 Ratings