cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
derekb
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT Smart Talk caller display error

Thought I just test the caller display when using Smart Talk app on my mobile, connected to wifi.  It should display my mobile number to the callee but it doesn't it displays a totally unrecognised number - 03316 ****** (well unrecognised to me).

Any ideas how to set the correct CLI?

regards

Derek

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Smart Talk caller display error

You are seeing the service ID code, which is a dummy number, I have asked a moderator to assist you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi derekb,

I've removed the telephone number you've posted, it's a non geographic telephone number that you have been allocated for use with the smart talk service. 

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
derekb
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Ok so how do I get the system to display my mobile number as advertised...
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi Derekb,

I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I am having the same error as above - caller id displays as a 0333 etc number. Was using the app with no problems but changed to a new handset and this problem has begun.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
ChrispyB
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

0 Ratings