cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
anonyy
Message 1 of 2

BT Smartalk App NIGHTMARE

i've had this application working perfectly before on my OLD BT account i am having problems setting this up on my NEW bt account.  Please note that i KEPT the existing bt.com log in details rather than use an entirely new email address.

i upgraded my mobile the bt account/email address seems to associate itself with my OLD mobile [i want it for my new phone]. it siimply wont let me use the email address on my new phone at all, i have tried previously to change the mobile number but it never successfully did this so resorted to asking bt to remove the feature from my account.

i have just logged into the email address/account in question on my OLD phone and pressed the option to stop the service, it still allowed me to use the application, really annoying.  Will this action/request reset it and allow me to register all relevant details on my NEW phone or am i likely to have continued problems, i have had extensive contact with BT who insist it was not registered once the new bt account was set up and the old one closed down.

I hope people can understand what i am talking about here.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Smartalk App NIGHTMARE

Hi Anonyy,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  I am really sorry this is proving to be so difficult.  I can help.

I need to check the details on our system and remove all mention of your old number.  Can you please get an email off to me so I can sort this out?  Please click on my username, (SeanD) and you will find my contact link under the about me section of my profile.   Make sure you are logged in to the forum otherwise you will not see my contact link.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings