cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

BT Sports app LP103 Error

Go to solution

This evening I tried to watch the Man City and Liverpool game through the BT Sports app, one on my IPhone the second on the IPad. One stream would work, but the second stream stated:

”Sorry - there is a problem.

Sorry, you have too many live streams running at the same time. Please check our help pages: Bt.com/help/sport/(LP103).”

Followed the help desk suggestions, clearing streams, closing down the app etc. Trying different combinations, but I could not get more than one stream to work.

Was there any problems tonight with the BT Sports app?

Stew

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT Sports app LP103 Error

Go to solution

Morning @StewM are you trying to hide from me by posting this in a random group?  😉

If you're sure that no-one else could have been using your account then send me a DM with the BT ID you were logged into the app with, and I'll check where your sessions were being consumed.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

@DarrenDev Hide, me?

I have checked this morning and BT Sports is now playing simultaneously on IPhone and IPad. I was the only one using my ID last night.

I will DM my details and if you can look into it for me.

Thank you.

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
Yep sure. I'll check the logs when I receive your BT ID.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

OK, my mistake. Re-reading the help pages it does mention two streams is the maximum. (I found out that my son was using the app as well!)

Thanks to @DarrenDev for confirming.

Stew

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution
Hi @DarrenDev, can you help please I have the same issue (LP103) and pretty certain only 2 laptops using the same ID to watch the same game. Thank you
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Sure.  Send me a DM with the BT ID you're using.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi

i was wondering if you can help.

I keep getting the LP103 on the app.

can you see what devices are accessing my logon please?

I called tonight to the technical team and they said they were unable to check for me. 

Bt ID - n.gore@outlook.com

thanks in advance 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

All the requests on your account today have been from your IP address @Nickg2802 - from an iPhone and a Chromecast. I can see that the Chromecast is currently playing BT Sport Ultimate. I can't easily see where the second lock is currently being used - possibly a session that failed to end properly, but it should clear itself within a few minutes.

It's currently very time consuming trying to analyse concurrency logs, so I don't have time to dig into the details at the moment.  We're working on creating an interface we can use to get faster answers for situations like this.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks for checking much appreciated
0 Ratings