Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clique-al
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

BT TV App Everywhere

Go to solution

Hi, have recently downloaded BT TV App on both Mobile & Tablet and signed on using my BT ID.

After selecting "Watch Live" i've noticed the full list channels are not showing live indication.

Here is list channels which ONLY able to play live : 307 - 337; 408 - 415; 450 - 455; 512, 513 & 536.

As i'm signed up to Entertainment Plus (Incl HD Channels - Extra & Sport) would appreciate if someone could advise what the problem could be not being able to access my full package channel list on app.

Look forward to receiving your help to resolve issue. Thks

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT TV App Everywhere

Go to solution

Hi @clique-al Check out the BT TV app and online player channel list for information on the Live channels that are available on the App.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
clique-al
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Hi JohnC2, thanks for your prompt response and link on list live channels available on app.

As thought see its only the subsciption ones in SD that we can get live, is that correct no HD?

Also as TV guide shows all channels from freeview BBC, etc why are they listed if not available then too.

Is there any way to play watch the freeview ones along with my subscription channels on app?

0 Ratings
clique-al
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2, can you comment on my follow-up of 23/08/17. Thks Al

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @clique-al

Thanks for posting back!

I'll find you the answer to your questions and I'll post back again tomorrow Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @clique-al

I'm posting back as agreed today to answer your questions.

The channels you can watch on the BT TV App are your extra (subscription) channels.  You can see the full list in John's post above.  Also, the channels are SD on the app and are only available in HD if you have the HD pack.

Does that answer everything for you?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
clique-al
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

@RobbieMac Thanks for feedback to my question and noted. I've just updated / checked out the new app and so far playing BT Sport channel are in HD, but noticed Eurosport is only in SD. I can confirm my subscription includes HD extra and I do have these available via / on my TV. So is there any reason why they are not showing / playing using app on mobile / tablet.? Await your further feedback. Thks Al.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Hey @clique-al

Leave this with me... I'll be back!

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @clique-al

My colleague @Martin--W knows his stuff when it comes to the BT TV App so he will be along shortly Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Hello @clique-al

The apps dont have specific HD or SD channels as they are "variable bitrate" to allow for each users device speed. This means the quality of the channel will be as good as your speed will allow.

What might cause you to question this is the ident on Eurosport feed does not say HD where the BT Sport channels do have the HD ident in the top righthand corner. 

If you have any other questions, please get in touch.

Martin.

0 Ratings