Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

BT TV App Extra - Free or Not?

Go to solution

Hi all!,

I have a BTTV  package, Max HD, and was told back in september that the App Extra would be free to customers who have been hit by recent price changes, i recieved a letter saying that my TV would increase in price by £2pm, so thought i would be eligable for this offer. After phoning BT and speaking to various people in different departments, customer services, TV etc etc, i got the feeling that no one seemed to know anything of this or even, what on earth i was talking about?!   As my TV package has indeed increased in price these past few months, should i have been getting the App Extra service for free or not? Thanks for all your help!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT TV App Extra - Free or Not?

Go to solution

Hi @GarryJ Sorry you did not get any correspondence about this BTTV App Extra 

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Many thanks!

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @GarryJ

Thanks for taking my call today the order has been placed now.

Please test this evening and if any issues please post back and I can pick up from there.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Many Thanks Stuart and everyone for all their help with this matter, and i can say that all appears to be working just fine! Got BTTV in another room now on my amazon fire stick, which has solved some problems we had here with people having to go into different rooms to watch certain programmes! Every room is now able to access the service! Many thanks (again!) for all your help!

0 Ratings