Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David16
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT TV App Extra

Go to solution

Good Afternoon.

I have been a BT TV subscriber for a number of years, currently having the Max HD package.  The problem that i have, is that i recently attempted to use the BT TV App Extra feature with my Amazon Fire TV, but i was informed that i needed to subscribe to the feature.  As i thought i had already done this in September/October when i received the offer of the BT TV App Extra for free for existing BT TV customers, but when i checked my account after receiving the error message, i found that it did not appear to have registered.  When i raised the issue with Customer Services, they said there was nothing that they could do.  Is this correct and there is nothing that can be done and i will have to pay £5 per month for the BT TV App Extra rather than being free as i was told when it was initially rolled out?

Many thanks for any help anyone has for this issue.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT TV App Extra

Go to solution

Hi @David16  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. As this is something that the community cannot fix for you I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT TV App Extra

Go to solution

@David16 I tried calling there but couldn't get though, I've managed to get that deal ordered for you and it should be working now and I'm sorry customer services didn't help and provided incorrect information when you contacted them.  

0 Ratings