Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poundsey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Virus Protect - Missing licences

Go to solution

I have Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited and according to the website, that package comes with 15 licences for BT Virus Protect.  However, when I click on the Manage link it states that I only have 2 licences and if I try to add more it wants to charge me.

I'd appreciate a mod looking into this for me.  I've just spent a long time on the phone trying to get this sorted with the upshot being I was offered a £48 credit to give me one year effectively free because "the website is wrong" and  I ended up telling them to leave it for the time being.  Previously I had a web chat, was told I was right and should have 15 licenses but told to ring 150 to get it sorted.  I really can't be done with jumping though hoops to get a credit applied on an annual basis.

Cheers.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Virus Protect - Missing licences

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Poundsey sorry you have been unable to get this resolved when you called. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Poundsey

I tried calling this morning on your mobile sorry I missed you, I left a short message.

I’ve raised a case on this today to get it investigate the number of licences on your package, as soon as I get an update I will be back in touch.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Poundsey

Thanks for taking my call today glad I could get this sorted for you and you now have the correct number of licences for Virus Protect.

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Poundsey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you Stuart, really appreciate your help.  That's twice that the forum mods have got my issues sorted out, cheers.