cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Virus Protect

Go to solution

Installed BT Virus Protect from Play Store for my Android phone but unable to get an activation code despite correct login details - suggestions?

Phohe working and connected  (wireless) to Home Hub. Otther Apps working but no acxtivation code being sent either to my phone or my BT email.  Just a blank - but must be connecting to BT as and incorrect login gets a response so something is getting through!!

David

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Virus Protect

Go to solution

Hi @xninian, welcome back, and thanks for posting. Sorry that you can't get the activation code to complete the install of the Virus Protect.

Try turning the mobile off and on then trying again and see if that helps. If it doesn't and you still need help I'd recommend reporting this on 0800 800 150 and the help desk will raise a case with the Virus protect team to get this investigated,

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Virus Protect

Go to solution

Hi John C2

Thanks very much for the prompt reply.
After posting I can happily report that on about the 30th attempt I had one last attempt at about 11.45pm and suddenly got the activation code of 15 characters . Following the directions I copied this code and then tried to paste it in but no connection (message to try later) so I put it in manually which immediately worked! So this process seems as if it may not always be as simple as it seems.  Everything now seems to be working so every hopeful that it stays this way! 

David

0 Ratings