cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT WIFI/FON

Hi, I am unable to log on to BT wifi/FON. I am able to log on to my BT with the log on details, but they're notbeing recognised by the WiFi log on. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT WIFI/FON

are you using your BTID and password?  have you tried connecting to the BTWIFI network broadcast by your hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, I am using BTID and password. I accessed it yesterday, but when I changed the password, it wouldn't allow me in with any of the passwords, although I can log in to my BT with the latest log on details. 

I am not sure how to log in directly to my hub?!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

enter 192.168.1.254 into the address bar or browser then enter admin password from router

that should get you into hub manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings